Safe Stays, Big Smiles
Your wellness, our happiness. The Mini Suites commits to provide our guests safe stays and big smiles. To ensure this, we are implementing the following precautionary measures for everyone’s health and safety:
✓ Heightened sanitation of rooms and public areas
✓ Hygiene kit is given to guests upon check-in
✓ UV technology is used to disinfect guestrooms
✓ Use of Staysafe.ph App
What are your guidelines as a Multiple-Use Hotel?
The Mini Suites is accredited as a Multiple-Use Hotel, which means we accommodate Mandatory Quarantine and Non-Quarantine Guests.
For Quarantine Guests:
- Guest will be guided to Eton Tower Makati's Basement Parking Entrance directing to Basement 1 where C1 Elevator Landing Area is located.
- Guest, upon boarding the hotel’s C1 Elevator, must proceed to the Reception Desk at the 7th floor Landing Area Hallway for check-in.
- Guest must fill up the required forms (Registration Card, Health Declaration form from Makati Governance & Guest Disclosure form) and documentation as part of the check-in process and all of their respective reservation bookings, arrangements, and mode of payments would basically apply.
- Hotel’s C1 Elevator is programmed to cater to Quarantine guests who can access Basement 1 up to a certain floor assigned.
- Maximum occupancy for quarantine guests is one person per room except for: Families from the same household travelling together, Health and emergency frontline services personnel, and Guests requiring a companion (Minors, Senior Citizens, PWDs, and Guests with chronic medical condition).
For Non-Quarantine Guests:
- Guests may access the entrances of Eton Tower Makati building. This pertains to the entry points from VA Rufino St and Dela Rosa Access Road 3 respectively before proceeding to the Ground Floor Hotel Lobby Reception Area.
- Vaccination card will be asked upon check-in, together with 1 government valid ID.
- For those who are unvaccinated, an updated RT/PCR test result done within 24 hours prior to check-in date is needed.
- Guests staying with kids are allowed as long as accompanied by fully-vaccinated parents.
- Hotel’s C2 Elevator (Left Lift) is programmed to cater Non-Quarantine guests who can access limited floors only, including access to the 5th floor where the Swimming Pool and Gym are located.
- Swimming Pool & Gym are open from 6 AM to 6 PM. Guest/s who wish to use the Gym must accomplish the Gym Waiver Form at Lobby Reception Desk.
What are the documents needed during check-in?
- In compliance to the government mandate, we will be requiring you to fill-up our health and travel declaration form at: bit.ly/tms-disclosureform. This may also be completed prior your arrival for a more faster check-in. Travel pass is optional.
- For guests with visa appointments and examinations, proof shall be required.
- Vaccination card is required for leisure guests together with 1 government ID.
- For two or more guests staying in one room for quarantine, ID indicating the same address shall be required.
Are you government-accredited hotel for quarantine?
Yes, The Mini Suites is accredited by Department of Health (DOH) and Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) to handle guests that will undergo mandatory quarantine as required by the Philippine Government.
What are your safety measures?
To ensure that we are providing our guests a safe stay, please be informed that we are implementing the following precautionary measures for everyone’s health and safety:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield is a must
- Alcohol dispenser at the hotel entrance is made available
- Sanitation of rooms and public areas, including elevators, door handles, bathrooms, and hotel lobby
- Separating our guests by assigning exclusive floors allocated for guests on mandatory quarantine
- • Hygiene kit is given to guests upon check-in
- • Ultraviolet technology is used to disinfect guestrooms
May I book for a staycation?
Yes. The Mini Suites, granted with Multiple Use Accreditation by DOT and BOQ, can accept staycationers.
What is your check-in or check-out time?
Our standard check-in time is 2:00 PM, while check-out is at 12:00 NN. Request for early check-in is subject to availability upon arrival.
Do you offer airport transfers?
Yes, we have an accredited 3rd party provider to cater to your airport transfer requests. Please note that the payment of the transfers will be directly paid to our accredited provider. Please email us at email@example.com to arrange your additional transfers.